Pages

MG

Friday 11 April 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Flower Power!

Hi everyone....I'm dropping by with a Crafty Ribbons Design Team project.
The Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week is:-

'FLOWER POWER'

This challenge will run from 8.30am 10th April until 6pm 30th April, so go link up your projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org. and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!

I decided on an Easter card using a pretty flower ribbon for my project this week...I absolutely love this ribbon, one of my favs, you can find it here!!  

I used papers and elements from this digital kit due to be released soon by 
Zoe Pearn and Kristin Cronin-Barrow...super cute! I will pop the links in later.


   
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Easter card Bonnie! I love the brigt colours!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving a little love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...